I stumbled upon http://www.papier-mache.com.au/ , a really, really stylish Australian digital magazine about kids but also aimed for adults (their parents, obviously) and creative community. It's really cool, like Lula.
I remembered I want to be a fashion magazine editor--back when I was still in my high school years.
I don't really interested in it anymore--I mean, popular, high-end fashion--but still, I want to make my own magazine. Not only about fashion, though--I want it more like a lifestyle, subculture magazine.
Fashion nowadays is evolving into a more personalized thing called style--those styles has their own niche and it's kinda hard to tell what's really in trend right now because you're not only following fashion. Your way to live defines your fashion and style.
I have some self-conscious image problems right now. Seems like everything I've done aren't really great as others, and I keep blaming myself. Well everyone has their ups and downs, and I think it's currently my down period. I need to be more thankful for what I have. I need to talk more to God. Really. I feel it's been a long time since I talked and prayed sincerely. Everything were just a regular to-do-list.
Someday I want to have my own brand--with my own personal style and things I like, so that when people looked at the collections, they're practically see me in it. I also wanted to build a community within it, share my ideas and inspire others, maybe in a form of an e-zine that I manage myself. I don't realy need an outlet to sell, really. An online shop is close enough, but business things is a different thing, no?
That's really bugged my mind, lately. We can't always keep our idealism; soon and slowly I'll become the "real" part of society, we could only rely on ourselves. I can't always look for my father everytime I got no cash, and I wonder if this current path I take is really what I belong. I know there are people that's more unfortunate, but I can't help but a little unsconscious.
In the end, it's me who needs to do something and change for the better.
At least -- I want to do things I love to do.
Hello, February. Let me be a better person.
I remembered I want to be a fashion magazine editor--back when I was still in my high school years.
I don't really interested in it anymore--I mean, popular, high-end fashion--but still, I want to make my own magazine. Not only about fashion, though--I want it more like a lifestyle, subculture magazine.
Fashion nowadays is evolving into a more personalized thing called style--those styles has their own niche and it's kinda hard to tell what's really in trend right now because you're not only following fashion. Your way to live defines your fashion and style.
I have some self-conscious image problems right now. Seems like everything I've done aren't really great as others, and I keep blaming myself. Well everyone has their ups and downs, and I think it's currently my down period. I need to be more thankful for what I have. I need to talk more to God. Really. I feel it's been a long time since I talked and prayed sincerely. Everything were just a regular to-do-list.
Someday I want to have my own brand--with my own personal style and things I like, so that when people looked at the collections, they're practically see me in it. I also wanted to build a community within it, share my ideas and inspire others, maybe in a form of an e-zine that I manage myself. I don't realy need an outlet to sell, really. An online shop is close enough, but business things is a different thing, no?
That's really bugged my mind, lately. We can't always keep our idealism; soon and slowly I'll become the "real" part of society, we could only rely on ourselves. I can't always look for my father everytime I got no cash, and I wonder if this current path I take is really what I belong. I know there are people that's more unfortunate, but I can't help but a little unsconscious.
In the end, it's me who needs to do something and change for the better.
At least -- I want to do things I love to do.
Hello, February. Let me be a better person.


Komentar
Posting Komentar
do some talk, folks :)