My cellphone died down yesterday. I couldn't even receive or send any messages. I am currently broke so I think I'll keep it as is. The phone was a present from Dad. I'm not planning to sell it or anything.
Life without cellphone relieved my stress, actually. New bedroom wallpaint and bag is still on top of my to-do-and-buy-list. I hope I can do it this weekend. I need to re-paint my bedroom walls more than I need a new cellphone. It can wait.
I'm craving for a lazy time at bed I guess.
source 1 2 3 4 5
Life without cellphone relieved my stress, actually. New bedroom wallpaint and bag is still on top of my to-do-and-buy-list. I hope I can do it this weekend. I need to re-paint my bedroom walls more than I need a new cellphone. It can wait.
I'm craving for a lazy time at bed I guess.
source 1 2 3 4 5





Komentar
Posting Komentar
do some talk, folks :)