Hello! It's my first post in 2012 and probably my last post for January since it's near the end of this month already. Haha. I'm such a lame blogger. But this is my diary, so whaaat? *smacked*
There's many things that I want to do, then I do it but I've become bored halfway through. Not a nice habit tho, so I need to fix that. One of my biggest new year resolution tbh. I want to be more consistent on things I wanted to do, and slowly reach my goals.
1. Consistency!
2. Be fitter and more healthy! Eat healthy meals! But I still couldn't resist pop mie fuuu
3. Better time management
4. Do more personal project (the full list is in my notes... you can't peek! whee!)
5. etc etc.
Some events snapshot from recently events :D clickie!
Second term fashion project: Forest Nymphs - Inspired by Ende Motifs
talent: Nadine Ariandini, Greece Gracia, Kezia Clarissa Langi
clothes & styling: Mega Aulia, make-up: Fadhila Arimurti, photo: Lerika Ratri
talent: Nadine Ariandini, Greece Gracia, Kezia Clarissa Langi
clothes & styling: Mega Aulia, make-up: Fadhila Arimurti, photo: Lerika Ratri
Anatomy, Textile Craft and Art end of term Exhibition
Fashion Show at PKJB Graha Manggala Siliwangi
Fashion Show at Paris Van Java Mall, pra-event ITB Fair
Today is the D-1 FRAGMENTS - our very first Fashion Show at ITB for pra-event ITB fair! Hoping for the best :D Wish us luck! Watch the video teaser here.










Komentar
Posting Komentar
do some talk, folks :)