![]() |
| image from corbisimages.com |
Good morning people! It's a fine Tuesday morning, and with this summer break (lol idk if this is exactly Summer Break because it's... Indonesia. you know what.) I have another lazy day. I want to be productive this holiday, though. One of the project is creating a brand with my father, and another project is still a secret ;) I'll tell you later when it's fixed already. Speaking about brands, there's so many newly established local brands lately - check some at Indonesianbrands for example. It's a good thing, because it means people prefer to be an entrepreneur rather than working under people, but that means there will be more competition between those brands. Nice atmosphere tho. Do you want to have your own brand? I want! Right now I just helped my dad, but I want to have my own brand, too. Let's see...
Good news for me -- my modem is still being repaired, but my cousin brought another modem for me to use, so I have internet connection in my room atm. It's shared between me, my siblings, and dad because our home ADSL connection is somewhat broke, but it's fixed now, so I have the modem for myself yay :D been downloading Ouran High School Host Club, an old anime I love. It's funny and heartwarming, totally recommended!
Yesterday, I sew a simple cardigan. My camera is broken (lol I am not really good when it comes to electronics, I suppose?) so I can't take a picture, and I am too lazy to take picture with my super noise webcam -- but it comes out nice. Except a little bit too tight and uncomfortable at the shoulder part, lol. I guess I won't wear it since it's uncomfortable, and will remake it into something else. I am a textile craft student, yet I'm still novice with sewing, not like my friend, for example Fadilah... she's very good with sewing, you should check her blog to see her nice handmade crafts.
And what I've planned for today? Yesterday my househelper told he she'll be arrived this afternoon, so I will have more free time. I made some watercolor sketches again, two fanarts to be exact -- but today I'm planning to sew something. Hope it'll be turned okay so I can use it in some way. lol.
'til next time!


Komentar
Posting Komentar
do some talk, folks :)