Stopped halfway because I'm get into my procrastinating-self. True, add Studio tasks and Forum-Development here.
I don't have someone who's hurt me recently. Really. I live a happy, quiet life, and enjoy peace. I don;t have any boyfriend, true, but luckily it seldom makes me galau galau. Sometimes the reason I get into my galau mode is because I don't have any boy I'm crushing on =______=
Geez. So what should I write?
Maybe someone hurt me, maybe, but I just don't feel it... or getting rid of it quickly. Something hurt me recently is... my wallet! It's empty!
I don't have someone who's hurt me recently. Really. I live a happy, quiet life, and enjoy peace. I don;t have any boyfriend, true, but luckily it seldom makes me galau galau. Sometimes the reason I get into my galau mode is because I don't have any boy I'm crushing on =______=
Geez. So what should I write?
Maybe someone hurt me, maybe, but I just don't feel it... or getting rid of it quickly. Something hurt me recently is... my wallet! It's empty!

Komentar
Posting Komentar
do some talk, folks :)