Langsung ke konten utama

Upcoming New Year and Holiday Project

And yes, hello, all! Long time no see. Eh, not too long either, but well, yeah. Today's Monday would be the last Monday in 2009. It's been a tough year, but there's also so many beautiful and fun things came through this year. I want to say thanks to all my family and friends who'd been help me so much this year. :)

And it's holiday people! Woohooo! Finally I have time to do moar things at home. College's been killing my internet activity lately, lol. But maybe, internet is the most cruel killer itself. Y'know, way through browsing and browsing and browsing and....

So well! What would I do in this end year holiday? Of course, a simple holiday project! Inspired by an article in Smashing Magazine, "Design Something Everyday"... well, let's modify a bit to "Let's make something everyday". I have many projects on hold, especially on my fanfiction account, graphic journal, and DeviantArt, so I want to be moar creative (really?) by doing some fun things everyday. These activities used to be my daily routine, but since I entered the college, I just simply didn't have much time. (uh... well, besides the art assignments, the web-surfing thingy are also my biggest enemy! lmao)

The article was right: searching for inspirations are nice, but why don't you take more time to do something? Practice makes perfect, the elders said. I left my ff.net account, DA, and Graphic Journal abandoned, I said my art college tasks as my excuse to not do anything, but maybe it's just because I'm getting lazy. Hm.

major grammar fail, but I don't care! I want to practice my fail english lol ffff

I want to write more. A drabble or such, even one paragraph for my long-left-hanged series would be okay. Fanfiction or original one, as long as I enjoy it.

I want to make icon more. I have a graphic journal that left abandoned since October, and rarely doing more things on my wubly photoshop. At least, an icon a day.

I want to doodling more. Even I have no time to doodling! Wow! And maybe.. a CG art once a week? This would be posted on my DeviantArt. I want to make my own daportofolio, but can't add anything since I don't have many well-done art projects.... bleh :(

So! This is my holiday project, starting today. I wrote on my dreamwidth account as my work journal--check if you want to do a visit : Lunarain. I hope this holiday project would go well! :) Also, check my FORMSPRING.ME account and ask me anything there :D


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

being single

Yak, topik cinta-cintaan kembali setelah sekian lama. Aih. Mentor saya, senior di kampus, baru-baru ini menikah. Selamat atas pernikahannya ya Teh Arindo, semoga bisa jadi keluarga yang sakinah-mawaddah-warohmah dan dikaruniai anak-anak yang terdepan dalam prestasi. :) Karena yang menikah ini teman kuliah, jadilah topik penggalauan kembali mewabah di lingkungan pergaulan saya. Jadi ingat. Kemarin saya naik angkot pulang, seperti biasa. Kalau naik angkot, lama perjalanannya bisa sekitar dua jam. Maklum Bandung coret. Seringnya sih saya tidur :P Di tengah perjalanan, angkot ngetem di depan sebuah SMP. Beberapa saat kemudian, naiklah empat orang anak SMP. Dari pembicaraannya, saya bisa tahu mereka masih kelas tujuh.  Ngobrolnya seru, khas anak cowok, saling ejek dan rebutan hape karena main game entahlah apa saya nggak tahu. Satu anak ada yang terlihat jangkung kurus, berkacamata, gayanya pecicilan, pokoknya ngeselin, tapi lucu. Intinya anak itu mengesalkan, tapi saya...

Saya Kangen Jatuh Cinta

Ingin jatuh cinta sama orang deh rasanya. Ngeceng orang salah. Lagi ngga ngeceng eh taunya galau juga. Hmmm. Saya kangen jatuh cinta. Bukan orangnya, karena kalo sekarang ditanya saya lagi jatuh cinta sama siapa, saya ga akan bisa jawab--karena sumpah, nggak tahu. Ditanya rang mati kutu bukannya ngga mau ngasih tahu, tapi karena emang ga ada =..= Yonghwa dan Seohyun. Dua orang ini kelewat manis sampe ngga tahan tiap nonton aaa.

10.10.10

TUMBLR . TWITTER . WEBSITE Pasar Seni ITB keSEPULUH. Tanggal SEPULUH bulan SEPULUH tahun duaribuSEPULUH. Hanya berlangsung SEPULUH jam saja!