Zia, me, and Wira 0_0
Uh well, hello! we meet again. Hehe, so I just want to share some photos we took when painted the mural-thingy!
yes finally I joined the mural event! It was held at Tamansari Street, the zoo's wall. 3 days of happiness and craziness. I hope people would be attracted by the murals, so there'll be so many Bandung's zoo visitors, and the animals will be happy and smiling, just like our murals :)
The mural event was being held by some art communities in Bandung, as part of Bandung's creative fest, Helarfest. You can read moar detailed articles here, here, and here.
Can't keep smiling when I walked on the IT street :D
and there's a fashion show by Kriya Tekstil ITB! on the street! :) It was UHMAZING.
(Photos by: Amna Oriana, a dear friend of mine :) she's my classmate, and she's an uhmazing photographer. xD)
gotta catch ya later! :)








Komentar
Posting Komentar
do some talk, folks :)